First Step Community Empowerment (FSCE) is under contract with the Regional Black Contractors Association (RBCA) and RR Connection Consulting Group to assist in the coordination of short-term occupational training in high-demand industries. FSCE works closely with its partnering employers, in these business sectors, based on demands/trends and preferred industry-standard certificates/certifications.
Areas of focus will include:
RR Connection Consulting Group
·Call Center Customer Service Representatives
· Claims Associate
· Insurance Claims Adjusters/Claims Adjuster Assistants
· General Construction (Natural Catastrophe related)
Regional Black Contractors Association (RBCA)
- Short term Construction Training
- Industry Demand Occupational Training
- On-the-job Training
- NCCER General Construction Training (RBCA & Dallas College)
· OSHA 10 & 30 · Hand Tools
· Demolition Equipment · General Construction Clean-up · Introduction to Carpentry · Introduction to Construction Math
· Introduction to Blue Print Reading · Introduction to Plumbing, Introduction to Electrical, Concrete & Rebar· Framing and
· Form Setting
This workforce training initiative evolved due to the need for skilled construction talent in the workforce. The training provided is facilitated by professional and qualified Instructors through Dallas College based on the industry. In return, the need-based training creates a work-ready talent pool for employers.
For additional information, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2015 - 2021 First Step Community Empowerment - All Rights Reserved.
Created by FSCE